Thursday, May 6, 2010

Shopping Cheap Chic...

Wow! If you were not at the opening of the Chic Boutique located at The Salvation Army Warehouse in Dallas on Wednesday, you missed something....

Women waited in line for hours just to find a good deal on clothes, accessories, and even bridal dresses.

Meet Chic Boutique shopper, Emily Strechter, from Mt.Vernon, Texas.

Strechter, with her future mother-in-law, try on the first dress

Strechter, who is a bride-to-be, said, when she arrived at The Salvation Army Warehouse at 7 a.m. there were people already in line.

"I could not believe it" Strechter says, "I came here to find a good deal on a wedding dress and apparently I'm not the only one."

Stretcheris excited to be getting married next March and is looking for the perfect wedding dress.

"I'm crossing my fingers that I can find the dress," she adds.
"...Hopefully, a $3,000 dress that is on sale for $99!"

No comments:

Post a Comment